Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Across America take 1

This is the first in a series of photos from a cross country bicycle trip I took in the summer of 2006.  I will ride once again this summer, pledging to raise $4000 in the fight against cancer.  I wanted to share this series of photos to give you, dearest potential donor, a sense of the many quirks and surprises we encountered along the way.


Roadside religious philosophy.  It was reported that twenty people lost their lives in the construction of that sign.  I thank them for their sacrifice.  

If you like what you see and approve of our mission, then consider making a small donation to our cause online.  You can visit my personal fundraising page and learn more about the trip by copy/pasting the following URL into your browser: http://sites.google.com/a/4kforcancer.org/rider-fundraising/riderfundraising/raffi-wartanian

Whatever you can give is tremendously appreciated and is tax-deductable.  Thanks for your support!

No comments: